Vegas

In celebration of my 21st birthday and Elyse's graduation from beauty school, we decided to make Vegas our big trip of summer vacation! Chessie came with me and Elyse brought her friends from TSPA, Devan and Karina.
Overall the trip was so much fun! Karina worked it and got us into clubs for free all week (I can't believe some people pay money, like $20-40 depending on the club!!, just to get in). From there we managed to get free drinks and even into VIP sections a couple of times. The best club in my opinion was PURE because it was the least crowded and least fratty. Plus the VIP section on the roof had the most gorgeous view of the strip!

We stayed at the Flamingo. Our room was pretty nice! Poor Karina had to sleep on a little couch in the room, but it was pretty perfectly fitted to her height, haha. The room had a view of the beautiful pool and courtyard, complete with palm trees and live flamingos. As far as pools go, this has got to be one of the nicest ones in Vegas. Seriously, check it out. I wish I had taken a picture of the whole pool area from our room, Devan got a decent one of the palm trees lining the pool though.

It was really hot out, over 100 every day, but luckily it was a dry and heat and I wore plenty of sunscreen so I wasn't complaining much. Chessie and Devan both left a few days before Elyse, Karina and I but (sorry guys!) we still had fun without them.

Phil happened to move down to Las Vegas the exact week that we were there, so our last night we were able to kick it with him too. We considered dressing him in drag to get him into a club, but Phil doesn't exactly have girly curves so we gave up on that.

I loved Vegas, and immediately missed the heat when I got home. But I must admit, I am a child at heart and I would prefer a trip to Disneyland over Vegas :) Although a Disney trip would have cost about three times and much... and would have been lacking the plethora of Hangover jokes and references. Yep, that's a Wold Pack slot machine. There was also Coffee Beans around Vegas. As in, "You found a baby once?" "Yeah, at the Coffee Bean."

No comments:

Post a Comment